A Lifestyle of Freedom
You might have heard of the Tiny House Movement that is sweeping the nation. A movement where people are downsizing the space they live in. Leaving them free from debt and the hassles that come with owning a larger home. The average size of a single-family home today is 2,700 square feet, while the typical Tiny House is just 100 to 400 square feet. Tiny Houses are growing in popularity because they are environmentally friendly, economical, and allowing a lifestyle of freedom.
Benefits of a Tiny House
- Economical - Significantly decrease or eliminate your mortgage costs
- Environmentally Friendly - Fewer natural resources used in construction
- Energy Efficient - Less to heat and cool - better for alternative energies and off-grid living
- Economy of Size - Low monthly bills and less to keep clean and maintain
- Higher Quality - Invest in high quality finishes and appliances
- Live Simply - Reduce unnecessary 'stuff'
- Unique - One of a kind designs in all shapes, sizes, and esthetics
- Mobile - Take your home wherever you go